This site is supported by
- Walid El Masri Exhibition
- Return to Homs
- Animated Images - by Sulafa Hijazi
- A Syrious Look. Magazine Release Event
- Grass Roots and Grass Soup - Flavors of the Siege
- Home Within with Kinan Azmeh and Kevork Mourad
- Together We Are Warm
- Letters of Cane - Ahmed Aldulli’s Exhibition of fine art
- Oh My Sweet Land by Amir Nizar Zuabi
- Aleppo: A City and Its Architecture
- Modern History: Syria
- Farouk, Besieged Like Me - A documentary by Hala Alabdalla
- Theme Space Syria – Berlin
- "50 Feet from Syria" and "My Dream, My Right"
- Damascus - Berlin / And Back Again: Impressions from the Unknown
- Exile Film Station: Houses without Doors
- Sham an artistic installation project by Bissane Al Charif
- Discussion, Film: Movement of Witnesses
- Film and panel: Syrian Film Evening
- Exile Film Station: Programme of Short Film
- activist Al-Zabadani Aleppo Awareness Barrels Bombing Camp Chemical weapon Children Daash Damascus Daraa Darayya Deir ez-Zor Demonstration Destruction Detainment Dictator Displacement Douma Freedom Ghouta Holidays Homs Hope Humanity International Community Kafr Nabl Martyrs Massacre Media Political Opposition Refugees Regime Forces Revolution Russia Saraqib siege solidarity starvation torture United States weapon women Yarmouk Camp
- Feb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsJan0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsJan0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsJan0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
The Creative Memory has the greatest respect for intellectual property, knowing that intellectual property rights have always been a subject of discussion in the fields of documentation and archiving during disasters, calamities, wars and revolutions and there are no unified answers about this subject yet.
The Creative Memory is a non-profit website that aims to document, protect and promote the works according to the procedures of open licenses.
Read more about the INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CODES adopted by the website.
Read more about CREATIVE COMMONS' open licenses adopted by the website.
Materials in the website are documented as they originally figured in the source, including linguistic errors, as they are considered to be a part of the material. An explanatory note is added in cases that require a clarification.
All non-original contents of this site are strictly mentioned with their respective owners and the appropriate sources. Events and activities, and all their details, mentioned in this site are provided by their organizers; we are not responsible for any change or error.
Some links available on our website have expired. At the time of publishing this was not the case, but due to unidentified factors, these links are no longer active.
The opinions and positions expressed by the authors are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions or positions of our website.
- The Creative Memory © All rights reserved.
By Ayham Jomaa.