This site is supported by
- Walid El Masri "The Cocoon Series" Exhibition
- October 1st: Global Day of Rage for Aleppo
- Syria From Within
- The Question of Syria 2016 - Syria are…
- When Farah Cries
- In The Heart Of The Heart Of Another Country
- 2012 - A Retrospective Exhibition
- Tammam Azzam - Home Land Security
- Ali Kaaf - Box Of Pain
- Women in Black Vigil for Syrian women
- A Story Of Hope
- The Syrian Revolt and Grassroots Struggles
- El Ras and Al Nather - Album Launch
- Vigil in Solidarity with Abuna Paolo & Syria
- Karama Beirut Human Rights Film Festival
- Screening of “Houses without doors”, by Avo Kaprealian
- Angels of Syria
- In The Dark Times
- The Effects of the Syrian Crisis on Neighboring Countries
- Pages Bookstore Café - Events Program
- activist Al-Zabadani Aleppo Awareness Barrels Bombing Camp Chemical weapon Children Daash Damascus Daraa Darayya Deir ez-Zor Demonstration Destruction Detainment Dictator Displacement Douma Freedom Ghouta Holidays Homs Hope Humanity International Community Kafr Nabl Martyrs Massacre Media Political Opposition Refugees Regime Forces Revolution Russia Saraqib siege solidarity starvation torture United States weapon women Yarmouk Camp
- Oct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsJan0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsJan0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsJan0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
The Creative Memory has the greatest respect for intellectual property, knowing that intellectual property rights have always been a subject of discussion in the fields of documentation and archiving during disasters, calamities, wars and revolutions and there are no unified answers about this subject yet.
The Creative Memory is a non-profit website that aims to document, protect and promote the works according to the procedures of open licenses.
Read more about the INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CODES adopted by the website.
Read more about CREATIVE COMMONS' open licenses adopted by the website.
Materials in the website are documented as they originally figured in the source, including linguistic errors, as they are considered to be a part of the material. An explanatory note is added in cases that require a clarification.
All non-original contents of this site are strictly mentioned with their respective owners and the appropriate sources. Events and activities, and all their details, mentioned in this site are provided by their organizers; we are not responsible for any change or error.
Some links available on our website have expired. At the time of publishing this was not the case, but due to unidentified factors, these links are no longer active.
The opinions and positions expressed by the authors are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions or positions of our website.
- The Creative Memory © All rights reserved.
By Mada Syria. According to source: #HolocaustAleppo #PutinAssadCrimes #Syria #Aleppo
By Emad Hajjaj.