- Tuesday 8 October 2013 til Thursday 10 October 2013
Symposium Syria: Reconstruction, Social and Physical Infrastructure?
- From June 28 til July 3, 2014
Festival The First World WARM Festival / June 28th - July 3rd 2014 /Sarajevo
- Thursday 10 July 2014
Cinema Charif Kiwan (Abounaddara Collective) And Rania Stephan - Screening And Conversation
- Saturday 5 July 2014
Competition Our Terrible Country, World Premiere - FID 2014 International Competition, Marseille
- Sunday 6 July 2014
Festival Silvered Water, Syria Self-Portrait - FID International Film Festival 2014, Marseille
- Thursday 21 August 2014
Solidarity Day of Global Solidarity with The Syrian Revolution in Commemoration of the First Anniversary of the Chemical Attacks.
- From Saturday 6 September til Wednesday 10 September 2014
Festival Syria's Mobile Phone Films Festival 2014
- Monday 10 and Friday 14 November 2014
Festival "Silvered Water" at the Copenhagen International Documentary Film Festival
- From 30 October 2014 til 10 January 2015
Exhibition Postponed Democracy by Abdul Karim Majdal Al-Beik
- Saturday 13 December 2014
Solidarity Freedom for Samira Al-Khalil, Razan Zaitouneh, Wael Hamadi and Nazem Hammadi
- Wednesday 17 December 2014
Symposium The role of Syrian cultural actors - Do Syrian artists have a duty to reflect the conflict in their works?
- From Saturday 14 til Saturday 28 March 2015
Exhibition Syrian Plastic Arts Exhibition: Happiness If Possible
- From Thursday 12 til Saturday 21 March 2015
Cinema Beirut Cinema Days – Arab Film Festival - 8th edition
- Sunday 15 March 2015
Solidarity Istanbul: Commemorating the fourth anniversary of the Syrian revolution
- From Wednesday 25 March til Wednesday 1 April 2015
Exhibition Lahza 2 - Photos by refugee children in Lebanon
- Thursday 26 March 2015
Symposium “Who are you to plan our family?” Attempts at Family Planning with Syrian Displaced and Refugees
- Thursday 16 April 2015
Symposium Conference: Socio-Economic Impact of the Syrian Conflict, Four Years On
- From Monday 4 May 2015 til Thursday 4 June 2015
Exhibition My Light Is Your Light - Beirut Exhibition
- Thursday 11 June 2015
Symposium Can the Syrian diaspora play a role in rebuilding the Syrian society?
- Monday 27 July 2015
Symposium Lecture by Dr. Yasser Munif: "Nation Against State: Popular Nationalism and the Syrian Uprising"
- Friday 21 August 2015
Solidarity Second Anniversary of the Chemical Attacks: Day of Global Solidarity with The Syrian Revolution
- Tuesday 25 August 2015
Exhibition Pieces From Exile – Record Release Exhibition of Syrian Artist Kaan Wafi
- Thursday 15 October 2015
Symposium Kelly Grotke: Syria, Human Rights, and the Current Limits of Universality
- Wednesday 16 December 2015
Symposium Panel discussion on The Creative Memory of the Syrian Revolution
- Wednesday 23 December 2015
Symposium Mass Violence and the Syrian Conflict - Lecture by Uğur Ümit Üngör
- Thursday 21 January 2016
Cinema Announcing Frontline Club Istanbul: A Syrian Love Story – Turkish Preview Screening + Q&A
- Thursday 14 January 2015
Solidarity Break the silence around the besieged areas in Syria. Freedom and Dignity to the Syrian people
- Saturday 16 January 2016
Competition Stand in solidarity with our children and our people in Madaya and Syria
- From Thursday 17 March 2016 til Satruday 14 May 2016
Exhibition THE TURN المنعرج - Art Practices In Post-Spring Societies
- From Saturday 5 to Saturday 19 March 2016
Solidarity Global Demonstrations in Solidarity with Syrian Revolution
- Saturday 30 April 2016
Symposium Robin Yassin-Kassab And Leila Al-Shami discuss their book "Burning Country: Syrians in Revolution and War"
- From Friday 15 April 2016 til Wednesday 4 May 2016
Exhibition The Survivors by The Hague Peace Projects
- Thursday 26 May 2016
Cinema La Syrie Vous Regarde (Syria Is Watching You), Day 1: The Immortal Sergeant by Ziad Kalthoum, and other shorts
- Friday 27 May 2016
Cinema La Syrie Vous Regarde (Syria Is Watching You), Day 2: Silvered Water by Ossama Mohammed and Wiam Simav Bedirxan
- Saturday 28 May 2016
Cinema La Syrie Vous Regarde (Syria Is Watching You), Day 3: Haunted by Liwaa Yazji
- From Saturday 30 April 2016 til Satruday 7 May 2016
Solidarity Aleppo Is Burning Worldwide Red Protest
- From Monday 16 May 2016 til Saturday 2 July 2016
Exhibition Exhibition: "Border-Lines" by Jaber Azmeh
- From Thursday 29 September til Saturday 1 October 2016
Symposium The Question of Syria 2016 - Syria are…
- From Monday 19 September til Sunday 25 September 2016
Symposium In The Heart Of The Heart Of Another Country
- From Sunday 1 October til Thursday 20 October 2016
Exhibition Walid El Masri "The Cocoon Series" Exhibition
- From Saturday 1 October til Sunday 2 October 2016
Solidarity October 1st: Global Day of Rage for Aleppo
- From Wednesday 5 til Thursday 20 October 2016
Exhibition Bed Time Story - Art Exhibition By Reem Yassouf
- Friday 21 October 2016
Symposium Roundtable discussion: Daily Life in Exile / Architectures of Arrival
- Friday 28 October 2016
Symposium Discussion / Literature: “We Cannot Stop Printing Books Just Because Of The War”
- From Wednesday 2 November 2016 til Wednesday 16 November 2016
Exhibition Sham an artistic installation project by Bissane Al Charif
- From Friday 13 January 2017 til Sunday 12 February 2017
Exhibition Paper - Tammam Azzam Solo Exhibition
This site is supported by
- Syria: Justice and Accountability for a Sustainable Peace
- The Scene From Bekaa
- Syrian Mothers Exhibition
- The wait by Mohamad Omran
- Talent on the run | Theatre play by refugees
- Soura wa Hikaya Exhibition
- Tanjarat Daghet Live at Radio Beirut
- The Arab Uprisings: Six Years Later
- Paper - Tammam Azzam Solo Exhibition
- Christmas Vigil for Aleppo
- No to the war in Syria!
- March for Aleppo
- Together for Aleppo
- Stand with Aleppo
- Walid El Masri Exhibition
- From Beirut To Aleppo.. Stop The Massacres
- Return to Homs
- Animated Images - by Sulafa Hijazi
- A Syrious Look. Magazine Release Event
- Grass Roots and Grass Soup - Flavors of the Siege
- activist Aleppo Awareness Barrels Bombing Camp Campaigns Chemical weapon Children Daash Damascus Darayya Deir ez-Zor Demonstration Destruction Detainment Dictator Displacement Douma Freedom Ghouta Holidays Homs Hope Humanity Idlib International Community Kafr Nabl Martyrs Massacre Media Political Opposition Refugees Regime Forces Revolution Russia Saraqib siege solidarity starvation torture United States weapon women Yarmouk Camp
More...In the medias
- Mar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsJan0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsJan0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsJan0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
The Creative Memory has the greatest respect for intellectual property, knowing that intellectual property rights have always been a subject of discussion in the fields of documentation and archiving during disasters, calamities, wars and revolutions and there are no unified answers about this subject yet.
The Creative Memory is a non-profit website that aims to document, protect and promote the works according to the procedures of open licenses.
Read more about the INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CODES adopted by the website.
Read more about CREATIVE COMMONS' open licenses adopted by the website.
Materials in the website are documented as they originally figured in the source, including linguistic errors, as they are considered to be a part of the material. An explanatory note is added in cases that require a clarification.
All non-original contents of this site are strictly mentioned with their respective owners and the appropriate sources. Events and activities, and all their details, mentioned in this site are provided by their organizers; we are not responsible for any change or error.
Some links available on our website have expired. At the time of publishing this was not the case, but due to unidentified factors, these links are no longer active.
The opinions and positions expressed by the authors are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions or positions of our website.
- The Creative Memory © All rights reserved.