Current support by:
Previous support by:
- Gallery Opening - The Creative Memory of the Syrian Revolution
- Forum & films: Syrian Voices--The Revolution Lives On!
- F.B. Syrialism
- 6th Anniversary of the Syrian Revolution - London
- Syrian Revolution Anniversary Rally - Washington
- The Syrian Revolution's 6th Anniversary: Candlelight Vigil - Liverpool, UK
- White Helmets Documentary Screening
- 6th Anniversary of the Syrian Revolution: Die-In - Berkeley, USA
- Sixth anniversary of the Syrian revolution - Istanbul
- Longing for Home - Photo Exhibition
- The Creative Memory of the Syrian Revolution - Exhibition
- 6th Year Anniversary of the Syrian Uprising - Calgary, Canada
- Syria Freedom Week Dinner
- Syria: Justice and Accountability for a Sustainable Peace
- The Scene From Bekaa
- Syrian Mothers Exhibition
- The wait by Mohamad Omran
- Talent on the run | Theatre play by refugees
- Soura wa Hikaya Exhibition
- Tanjarat Daghet Live at Radio Beirut
- activist Aleppo Awareness Barrels Bombing Camp Campaigns Chemical weapon Children Daash Damascus Daraa Darayya Deir ez-Zor Demonstration Destruction Detainment Dictator Displacement Douma Freedom Ghouta Holidays Homs Hope Humanity International Community Kafr Nabl Martyrs Massacre Media Political Opposition Refugees Regime Forces Revolution Russia Saraqib siege solidarity starvation torture United States weapon women Yarmouk Camp
More...In the medias
- Apr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsJan0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsJan0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsJan0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
The Creative Memory has the greatest respect for intellectual property, knowing that intellectual property rights have always been a subject of discussion in the fields of documentation and archiving during disasters, calamities, wars and revolutions and there are no unified answers about this subject yet.
The Creative Memory is a non-profit website that aims to document, protect and promote the works according to the procedures of open licenses.
Read more about the INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CODES adopted by the website.
Read more about CREATIVE COMMONS' open licenses adopted by the website.
Materials in the website are documented as they originally figured in the source, including linguistic errors, as they are considered to be a part of the material. An explanatory note is added in cases that require a clarification.
All non-original contents of this site are strictly mentioned with their respective owners and the appropriate sources. Events and activities, and all their details, mentioned in this site are provided by their organizers; we are not responsible for any change or error.
Some links available on our website have expired. At the time of publishing this was not the case, but due to unidentified factors, these links are no longer active.
The opinions and positions expressed by the authors are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions or positions of our website.
- The Creative Memory © All rights reserved.
March for Aleppo
Saturday 17 December 2016, from 12h30 pm til 4h30 pm.
Marble Arch, Hyde Park Park Ln, London, Greater London, W2 2UH London, United Kingdom.
Besieged Eastern #Aleppo is on the verge of falling to the Assad regime. Reports estimate about 98% of Eastern Aleppo is now under the control of the Assad regime and its allies. We urgently ask you to march with us this Saturday to show our extreme rage about the complete inaction of the international community in the face of catastrophic bombings in Aleppo.
After the renewed assault on #Aleppo since mid-November, the Assad regime and its allies are bombarding the city like there is no tomorrow. Join us to protest against the large-scale bombardments and targeting of civilians in Aleppo. There is a Holocaust ongoing and we urgently need the international community to take action to save lives.
An activist in Eastern #Aleppo said what bothered her most wasn’t the hunger due to the lack of food, but the silence of the international community regarding their situation. Today it is Aleppo, but tomorrow the same thing may happen in Idlib and other cities in Syria. We must push the international community to put an end to the atrocities.