Current support by:
Previous support by:
- Exhibition - Maps on our backs: Syrian stories
- Gallery Opening - The Creative Memory of the Syrian Revolution
- Forum & films: Syrian Voices--The Revolution Lives On!
- F.B. Syrialism
- 6th Anniversary of the Syrian Revolution - London
- Syrian Revolution Anniversary Rally - Washington
- The Syrian Revolution's 6th Anniversary: Candlelight Vigil - Liverpool, UK
- White Helmets Documentary Screening
- 6th Anniversary of the Syrian Revolution: Die-In - Berkeley, USA
- Sixth anniversary of the Syrian revolution - Istanbul
- Longing for Home - Photo Exhibition
- The Creative Memory of the Syrian Revolution - Exhibition
- 6th Year Anniversary of the Syrian Uprising - Calgary, Canada
- Syria Freedom Week Dinner
- Syria: Justice and Accountability for a Sustainable Peace
- The Scene From Bekaa
- Syrian Mothers Exhibition
- The wait by Mohamad Omran
- Talent on the run | Theatre play by refugees
- Soura wa Hikaya Exhibition
- activist Aleppo Awareness Barrels Bombing Camp Campaigns Chemical weapon Children Daash Damascus Daraa Darayya Deir ez-Zor Demonstration Destruction Detainment Dictator Displacement Douma Freedom Ghouta Holidays Homs Hope Humanity International Community Kafr Nabl Martyrs Massacre Media Political Opposition Refugees Regime Forces Revolution Russia Saraqib siege solidarity starvation torture United States weapon women Yarmouk Camp
More...In the medias
- Apr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsJan0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsJan0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsJan0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
The Creative Memory has the greatest respect for intellectual property, knowing that intellectual property rights have always been a subject of discussion in the fields of documentation and archiving during disasters, calamities, wars and revolutions and there are no unified answers about this subject yet.
The Creative Memory is a non-profit website that aims to document, protect and promote the works according to the procedures of open licenses.
Read more about the INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CODES adopted by the website.
Read more about CREATIVE COMMONS' open licenses adopted by the website.
Materials in the website are documented as they originally figured in the source, including linguistic errors, as they are considered to be a part of the material. An explanatory note is added in cases that require a clarification.
All non-original contents of this site are strictly mentioned with their respective owners and the appropriate sources. Events and activities, and all their details, mentioned in this site are provided by their organizers; we are not responsible for any change or error.
Some links available on our website have expired. At the time of publishing this was not the case, but due to unidentified factors, these links are no longer active.
The opinions and positions expressed by the authors are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions or positions of our website.
- The Creative Memory © All rights reserved.
Christmas Vigil for Aleppo
Tuesday 20 December 2016, from 7pm til 9pm.
Trafalgar Square Trafalgar Square, SW1A 2 London, United Kingdom.
The Syrian city of Aleppo, once a vibrant symbol of Syria’s diversity and cultural heritage, is being slaughtered. Over 279,000 people were already under siege in Eastern Aleppo. Since mid-November, there has been a renewed Russian and Assad regime offensive against Eastern Aleppo. Together, Russia and Assad have conducted over 2,000 airstrikes between November 15th and November 28th.
Recently, an ambulance driver in Eastern Aleppo said: “It’s Armageddon out there. Bombs are falling every single second, and people are literally dying in the streets…In the past 15 minutes, more than 10 barrel bombs have fallen in the immediate vicinity, and it’s been going on all day long just like this.”
We will be gathering outside the main entrance of the National Gallery on Trafalgar Square on Tuesday, December 20th for a Christmas vigil to show solidarity with people in Aleppo and throughout Syria – and to urge action. Come along and light a candle with us to bear witness to what is happening there and to send the residents of Aleppo and beyond a strong message of support. We will be playing songs of love and support, including some Christmas carols.