The work clearly dealing with the subject of media and its integrity, as well as the journalists, their cause and their suffering.
Current support by:
Previous support by:
- Abdalla Al Omari - The Vulnerability Series
- A Memory in Khaki at Hot Docs Film Festival
- Syria: The Democratic Revolution Continues Peter Tatchell & Syrian Activists Speak Out
- Film Screening - Last Men in Aleppo
- Ending the War on Civilians: A Discussion with Syria's White Helmets
- Words in/of Exile: Syrian Cultural Practices in Berlin
- Exhibition - Maps on our backs: Syrian stories
- Stand With Khan Shiekhoun. Stand With The Syrian People!
- Gallery Opening - The Creative Memory of the Syrian Revolution
- Forum & films: Syrian Voices--The Revolution Lives On!
- F.B. Syrialism
- 6th Anniversary of the Syrian Revolution - London
- Syrian Revolution Anniversary Rally - Washington
- The Syrian Revolution's 6th Anniversary: Candlelight Vigil - Liverpool, UK
- White Helmets Documentary Screening
- 6th Anniversary of the Syrian Revolution: Die-In - Berkeley, USA
- Sixth anniversary of the Syrian revolution - Istanbul
- Longing for Home - Photo Exhibition
- 6th Year Anniversary of the Syrian Uprising - Calgary, Canada
- Syria Freedom Week Dinner
- activist Aleppo Awareness Barrels Bombing Camp Campaigns Chemical weapon Children Daash Damascus Daraa Darayya Deir ez-Zor Demonstration Destruction Detainment Dictator Displacement Douma Freedom Ghouta Holidays Homs Hope Humanity International Community Kafr Nabl Martyrs Massacre Media Political Opposition Refugees Regime Forces Revolution Russia Saraqib siege solidarity starvation torture United States weapon women Yarmouk Camp
More...In the medias
- May0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsJan0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsJan0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsMay0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 PostsJan0 PostsFeb0 PostsMar0 PostsApr0 PostsJun0 PostsJul0 PostsAug0 PostsSep0 PostsOct0 PostsNov0 PostsDec0 Posts
The Creative Memory has the greatest respect for intellectual property, knowing that intellectual property rights have always been a subject of discussion in the fields of documentation and archiving during disasters, calamities, wars and revolutions and there are no unified answers about this subject yet.
The Creative Memory is a non-profit website that aims to document, protect and promote the works according to the procedures of open licenses.
Read more about the INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CODES adopted by the website.
Read more about CREATIVE COMMONS' open licenses adopted by the website.
Materials in the website are documented as they originally figured in the source, including linguistic errors, as they are considered to be a part of the material. An explanatory note is added in cases that require a clarification.
All non-original contents of this site are strictly mentioned with their respective owners and the appropriate sources. Events and activities, and all their details, mentioned in this site are provided by their organizers; we are not responsible for any change or error.
Some links available on our website have expired. At the time of publishing this was not the case, but due to unidentified factors, these links are no longer active.
The opinions and positions expressed by the authors are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views, opinions or positions of our website.
- The Creative Memory © All rights reserved.